Red Tea detox is a refreshing and herbal tea which is being considered a superfood of the world. Derived from an African red root, Rooibos, Its properties are simply amazing. This tea has been used by native Africans and is revered and adorned as a holy food.
The creator of this product Liz Swann Miller, a Naturopath formulated this product with a lot of efforts. This tea is brought into the market after many medical studies and almost a decade of research. One serving of this tea gives only two calories and lots of antioxidants greater than green tea.
This tea has been one of the best selling products on Amazon. Let’s see more about this super tea, Shall we?
Red tea detox acts as a natural detoxifying agent. This online package comes with a 3-4 week diet plan. This tea producer assures weight loss up to 14 pounds by strict consumption of this tea. Red tea detox consists of a lot of natural products which helps in detoxifying a body, an essential step for weight loss. This herbal red tea has lots of natural antioxidants and fat burning properties.
Rooibos roots literally shrink fat cells and help in flushing out toxins from the body. The main site of this tea redteadetox.com states that it helps to shed one pound for every 72 hours and literally shrinks fat cells which are totally amazing.
The antioxidants, flavonoids, and fibers in this tea help in flushing toxins out of the body in the form of sweat and urine. Red tea also helps in reducing cholesterol levels and bad fats in the body as this tea helps in shrinking of fat cells by increasing the body’s metabolism. Red tea detox helps in skin rejuvenation and skin cleansing. Regular consumption of this tea helps in acne and skin treatments.
Red tea detox also reduces food cravings and regulates hormones. Red tea detox is not a bland medicinal tea nut is simple, delicious and mildly aromatic. The creator of this product Liz assures having this tea will reboot metabolism and flushes out toxins as you trick your mind having a treat. This tea also aids improving blood circulation and reduces hypertension.
This tea is good food for obese people and people trying to lose weight. Aspalathin helps in regulating hormones and thus reduce stress hormone production in the body which trigger fat storing tissues linking to obesity. But, Weight loss doesn’t happen by having tea alone. The formulator of this tea has divided this tea procedure into three parts.
- Diet plan
- Exercising smartly
- Willpower and motivation
Exercising and that too smartly helps in removing more toxins at a faster rate. Having willpower and motivation to lose weight is a must for people trying to lose weight. This tea showed desired results and has helped in weight loss for many of its consumers.
Polyphenols like Aspalathin and Nothofagin in this tea possess anti-inflammatory properties that help in fighting cancer and reduces the risk of heart diseases. These Polyphenols also help in reducing bad triglycerides(Cholesterol) levels and improved good cholesterol levels in the body. Anti-inflammatory properties also control levels of insulin production in the body thus helps diabetic patients a lot.
Regular intake of this tea helps in eczema, skin allergies and acne problems. Because of its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and soothing properties, this tea helps in improving skin and hair health. This tea also helps in having reduced hunger cravings thus regulates digestion issues. This tea’s high fiber content also aids in digestion. This tea also is used in the reduction of Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Colitis.
Let’s see more benefits of this tea:
- Red tea detox is a low calorie, refreshing, cleansing and a naturally sweet beverage which aids in weight loss.
- Though this tea appears red, this tea has no coloring agents, Preservatives and artificial flavors.
- This tea naturally detoxes the body and protects the brain from Alzhemeirs.
- Red tea detox is the tea which alleviates metabolism of the body and flushes toxins from inside out of the body through sweat, urine and smart exercising.
- Red tea detox is low tannin and caffeine free healthy drink.
- This tea provides energy all day and helps you have a healthy life.
- This tea helps in burning stored fat and stubborn fat which helps you lose extra pounds.
- Aspalathin helps in balancing blood sugar in the body thus helps in the prevention and reduction of diabetes.
- This tea doesn’t have Oxalic acid, therefore, can be used for patients suffering from gallbladder and kidney stones.
- Red tea detox has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, soothing and fat shrinking properties.
- This tea helps in preventing insomnia, stress and sleep apnea.
- Red tea detox helps in lowering high blood pressure levels and thus reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- This tea contributes to good hydration.
- The high fiber content in this tea helps in flushing out traces of excreta in the intestines thus helps in the treatment of IBS and Colitis which is a common medical problem.
- The polyphenols of this tea help to fight against Cancer cells and the antioxidants and flavonoids in this tea promote skin and hair health.
- Calcium and potassium in this tea help in improving Bone health among children, menopausal women and older citizens.
- This tea provides the necessary copper and potassium levels by regular consumption.
- This tea is refreshing and can be taken without checking out calorie intake.
- High Vit-C content helps in having spotless skin and good nail and hair growth.
- This tea helps in treating digestive issues like nausea, heartburn and ulcers.
- High iron content in this tea helps in treating Anemia which is common among women.
- This tea is rich in manganese and fluoride which is good for children.
- High calcium content also helps in treating osteoporosis and arthritis which is common among middle-aged people.
- This tea is caffeine free, antiviral, antimicrobial, herbal and a gluten-free tea which can be taken anywhere and at any time.
These are few benefits of having Red tea detox in a regular diet. Let’s see the ingredients of Red tea detox.
The ingredients present in red tea detox are formulated with extra care and the human hand. The main ingredient is an African red root Rooibos. This plant has needle-like leaves. After proper harvesting and drying, The Plant herb is treated by a human hand to bring out the best product for a red cup of tea.
If you ask about composition there are many healthy ingredients in red tea detox. They are as follows:
- Polyphenols like Aspalathin and Nothofagus
- Has Noradrenaline which helps in stubborn fat burning.
- Caffeine and gluten free.
- Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial in nature.
- Antimutagenic and soothing properties.
- High in fiber content
- Has Quercetin which helps to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- High in vitamin C.
- High in potassium levels which aids hypertension patients.
- High in Iron, Manganese, and Fluoride.
- Rich source of Flavanoids.
- Has Orettin and luteolin which boosts bone health.
These are ingredients present in Red tea detox.
Red tea is a delicious and low-calorie detox drink. This tea is easy to prepare let’s see some popular recipe that is viral around the internet.
Normal Red tea:
Preparation of red tea is the same as other normal teas and is simple to prepare. Just add 1.5 tablespoons of rooibos tea loose powder to 8 ounces of boiling water. Let flavors come out for 5-6 minutes and if you need a stronger tea, steep the tea according to taste. You can have tea hot or cold. This is the basic recipe of Red tea.
Red tea with Lemon:
This tea has a lemon which is a rich source of vitamin C. This speeds up body’ s metabolism and is easy to prepare. Just add a spoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice (without seeds) to the steeped and yet raw Red tea. Drink while warm. Warm water along with lemon juice is a great combination. For a tangy, sour flavor, you must try this recipe.
Red tea along with Mint:
Mint has soothing and antimicrobial properties. Add fresh mint leaves say about 5, cleaned and chopped would do fine into the boiling water. Add red tea leaves to the boiled water and let it steep for about 3 minutes. Strain into a cup and have it warm. Mint alleviates senses and improves digestion.
Red tea with Cinnamon:
Cinnamon, a popular spice in the world is known to aid weight loss and improves the body’s metabolism. Add a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to boiling water. Add red tea leaves to boiled water and let it sit for 3-4 minutes. Strain into a cup and enjoy while hot.
Instead of having this mess, You can simply add red tea bags available in market die=rectly in a boiled water cup and have it hot. You can even add honey or vanilla to have a sweet taste.
There are even other options you can add to raw tea if you like a taste. They are
- The ginger root which helps in weight loss relieves from cough and cold and aids digestion.
- Chamomile as it relieves from stress and helps improve sleep and immunity.
- Lavender, a soothing product helps in relieving headaches and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
- Adding milk as milk is a whole food. You can have dairy milk or soy milk if you are vegan.
- Adding sugar can be a way through for weight loss, avoiding sugar and using honey would be a healthy option.
- Having a chilled\ Iced tea which serves as s cool beverage in hot summer instead of having drinks.
- Adding fruit juices in red tea is also another healthy option.
These are few healthy recipes that aid weight loss from consumption of Red tea detox. Thus red tea detox helps in weight loss for its regular consumers who follow the diet plan along with its consumption.